cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the main floor extender stopped extending the Internet

SEATTLE771
New Contributor

Hi there,

the main floor extender stopped extending the Internet. Had the same issue 2 years ago with this new home. The Lennar technician resolved the problem in less than 10 min back then. 

What needs to be done to get it back to work? Any comprehensive step-by-step instruction?

Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Fernando,

No, it did not help me to find the solution, since the very first thing, that was ineffective in this maze, was the connection cord (#1 on your pic), which I used to connect it to my MacBook Pro via an adapter. Since I have no other cord, I got stuck at this stage. 

Yes, very often the websites are not downloading until I reconnect to wi-fi via "Settings", and it is impossible to use Zoom sessions, since it is falling off all the time.

I understand, you stopped supporting Lennar homeowners November, 2022, which I'm, as a rookie user of your RUCKUS device, not happy about at all. But since I was just a few days late with this problem, by submitting a claim slightly after Nov/01 (not knowing of your upcoming change, of course), could you, please, as an exception contact me via video call for assistance?! I see, otherwise it will be everlasting...

I really need the support that is effective in this problem solving!

Thank you very much!

Hi @SEATTLE771 

I understand, however, we have provided the solution to fix your problem, if you are having difficulties you may need to request assistance from someone who has more experience or even a technician, this forum is the option we have available for assistance.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

PREVIEW