cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ruckus icx 7150-c12p keep rebooting itself since last 2 days i try to reset not not working

admid
New Contributor

ruckus icx 7150-c12p keep rebooting itself since last 2 days i try to reset not not working, i try everything this form says still not fix the issue 

12 REPLIES 12

admid
New Contributor

Here is more pic attached 

IMG_0422.jpeg

Hi @admid 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note this is a known issue we are seeing with many users for the last few days. And we observed that this issue is mostly with the Switches which are on an old Non-UFI version. And it’s rebooting multiple times.

As of now, we suggest software recovery to the Switch as mentioned below to bring the Switch to the latest UFI version and to avoid this issue.

We need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.

Below is the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:

Please refer to the below guide and Video link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

i don't know how to do this you have contact number to walk me through this 

Hi @admid 

Thank you for the response. 

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. There are step-by-step steps mentioned in the guide, please follow the same.

We request you follow the guide and proceed. Please share the screenshots of the errors (if any) or please let us know if you are stuck at any point of the software recovery process. We will help with it to proceed to resolve the issue. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

this is complicated steps you guys need to make it easy for people whos using your product f Lennar They Have To Many issue