cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no internet

racheal
New Contributor II

power and control light on.

3 access points not connected to internet.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @racheal 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

I see from the video you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshots. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port. Reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your ISP Router and RUCKUS Switch once then check the Internet connectivity via RUCKUS setup/APs.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

Hi @racheal 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that it is now working.

I would like to bring to your attention that the amber lights on both the 2.4G and 5G bands indicate normal functioning. Specifically, when the lights are amber, it signifies that the connectivity is established, yet no devices or clients are currently connected. Subsequently, upon the connection of any device or client to either the 2.4G or 5G radio, the lights transition to green.

For further clarification regarding the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point, I encourage you to consult the following link: 

RUCKUS R510 Access Point Light Status Guide.

Please feel free to reach out should you have any further inquiries on this matter. 

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Once again, I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @racheal 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

I see from the video you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshots. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port. Reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your ISP Router and RUCKUS Switch once then check the Internet connectivity via RUCKUS setup/APs.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

racheal_0-1716227116804.jpeg

Thanks for your help Imran it worked, but why is one 5g green and the others 5g is orange?

IMG_2827 (1).jpegIMG_2829.jpegIMG_2830.jpegIMG_2831 (2).jpegIMG_2827.jpeg

Thanks Imran, this worked. but why is the 5g solid green on one and blinking orange on the other 2?IMG_2827 (1).jpegIMG_2829.jpegIMG_2830.jpegIMG_2831 (2).jpegIMG_2827.jpeg

Hi @racheal 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that it is now working.

I would like to bring to your attention that the amber lights on both the 2.4G and 5G bands indicate normal functioning. Specifically, when the lights are amber, it signifies that the connectivity is established, yet no devices or clients are currently connected. Subsequently, upon the connection of any device or client to either the 2.4G or 5G radio, the lights transition to green.

For further clarification regarding the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point, I encourage you to consult the following link: 

RUCKUS R510 Access Point Light Status Guide.

Please feel free to reach out should you have any further inquiries on this matter. 

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Once again, I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community