cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lenar home ruckus

RCK
New Contributor III

I have gone through these forums before, I have a Lennar home with a Ruckus switch and 2 ap's. Everytime the power has gone off in the last 2 years it has gotten more difficult to get it rebooted. I have gone through everything I was told the last time and this thing will not boot up. I work from home and this makes life complicated. I have spent over 2 weeks trying to get this thing rebooted, enough is enough. Either send a replacement or a tech to come out and resolve the issue.

33 REPLIES 33

Hi @RCK 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while troubleshooting the issue.

Also please let us know whether you have performed the software recovery process or not.

If not please perform the software recovery process and also here I attach the quick guide to perform software recovery process.

How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

RCK
New Contributor III

IVE DONE ALL OF THIS Ill TRY IT ONE MORE TIME. is THERE A PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN CALL WHILE DOING IT.

RCK
New Contributor III

right off the bat, you bitbucket repository does not exist, so your instructions dont work...

Hi @RCK 

Please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while troubleshooting the issue. Also we cannot replace the chassis until the hardware is damaged.

Please provide an image/photo where you are trying to connect via console from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to  USB ) to PC. Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo of the switch

you can also drag it to the chat

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

RCK
New Contributor III