Thank you for the response and the information.
As your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, we will try to reset the Switch first:
Please follow the below steps in order to fix this issue:
First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:
1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnected.
2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
- Remove power from the switch.
- Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
- After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4
IF RESET DOESN’T WORK: Please follow the below software recovery steps.
If the reset does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
3. We must get console access to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch as mentioned in the steps from the guide below:
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P:
Below are the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:
Please refer to the below guide and Video link:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again for your patience.
Lennar Home Community.