cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lenar home ruckus

RCK
New Contributor III

I have gone through these forums before, I have a Lennar home with a Ruckus switch and 2 ap's. Everytime the power has gone off in the last 2 years it has gotten more difficult to get it rebooted. I have gone through everything I was told the last time and this thing will not boot up. I work from home and this makes life complicated. I have spent over 2 weeks trying to get this thing rebooted, enough is enough. Either send a replacement or a tech to come out and resolve the issue.

33 REPLIES 33

RCK
New Contributor III

Ruckus does not show up on IP address scan or the internet devices. performed scan several times, and have looked at connected devices.

Hi @RCK 

Hope you are doing well.

Get physical access to the console using the Type C to USB cable listed in the guide below for better diagnostics on the switch.

How to console in the ICX-7150-12cp.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

RCK
New Contributor III

Jayavidhya

I have gone through every one of the requirements above, however the IP address scans still will not bring up the Ruckus, either its not putting out the address or the address is not listed as ruckus. This entire fiasco has been going on WAY too long. 

Hi @RCK

This case has been closed already. Please feel free to reach us at any time more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community