cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to setup Ruckus 750-c120 and 2 AP setup but don't have username and pwd

409_ruckus
New Contributor

Hello Techies,

I have moved in my new home, there is Ruckus device setup, I would like to use this setup instead of regular modem Wifi setup, but I have know idea how to set this up, your help is highly appreciated. 

Note: the devices are already configured but the previous owner don't know the username and password, as he used the fingerprint to access it from his mobile phone.

1. I took Spectrum Internet services.

2. I have modem placed there, Do I have to run ethernet cable from modem to switch port?  if not what I have to do?

3. I don't have username and password for AP, what are the options I have? how to configure.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @409_ruckus 

You can also be connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet  to your local router ( ISP ) copy and paste the IP address in the URL and try the default logins. 

In this example I copied and paste '192.168.0.3' in the URL and re-direct me to the login page. 

example.PNG

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

409_ruckus
New Contributor

Hi,

I finally able to configure it. 

I have 2 AP, one in 1st floor and another one in 2nd floor, I can see solid green for power light and amber for 5Ghz , I don't think the 2nd AP is working, what should I do now?

1:The Amber light for 5G just mean that there are not clients connected to that AP.

Yarenis_0-1667949412137.png

2:If you have successfully finished the set-up, you can either log in to 

unleashed.ruckuswireless.com or the Unleashed APP, using the credentials you have assigned during the set-up, take in consideration that you must be connected to the new SSID/Wi-Fi signal you have created too.

— From the Dashboard(unleashed.ruckuswireless.com): you can check the Access Point tap to see if both devices are online.

— From APP check the next tutorial video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oAReVK1qo

409_ruckus
New Contributor

Hi,

Thank you, all of you, for the responses, the issue is resolved, I'm able to use both my AP's.

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @409_ruckus ! 

Great to hear that ! 

Please feel free to mark the post as resolved 

Best regards 

Fernando Vasquez