cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to setup Ruckus 750-c120 and 2 AP setup but don't have username and pwd

409_ruckus
New Contributor

Hello Techies,

I have moved in my new home, there is Ruckus device setup, I would like to use this setup instead of regular modem Wifi setup, but I have know idea how to set this up, your help is highly appreciated. 

Note: the devices are already configured but the previous owner don't know the username and password, as he used the fingerprint to access it from his mobile phone.

1. I took Spectrum Internet services.

2. I have modem placed there, Do I have to run ethernet cable from modem to switch port?  if not what I have to do?

3. I don't have username and password for AP, what are the options I have? how to configure.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @409_ruckus 

You can also be connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet  to your local router ( ISP ) copy and paste the IP address in the URL and try the default logins. 

In this example I copied and paste '192.168.0.3' in the URL and re-direct me to the login page. 

example.PNG

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @409_ruckus 

You can also be connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet  to your local router ( ISP ) copy and paste the IP address in the URL and try the default logins. 

In this example I copied and paste '192.168.0.3' in the URL and re-direct me to the login page. 

example.PNG

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

409_ruckus
New Contributor

Yes, I can get to the webpage for both switch and AP using the IP with WIFI itself, seems none of the username and password is working for both switch and AP. seems I will have to do the reset. 

Hi @409_ruckus 

That is correct ! most of the usernames and passwords that should work are 

admin/Lennar       admin/Ruckus1 

Also try to click password recovery if that does not work need a factory reset 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

409_ruckus
New Contributor

I tried to reset the master AP, 3 times, but it is not resetting, everything is happening as suggested in the link but I'm not getting below.

'CONFIGURE.ME-XXXXXX' (the X represents the last 6 digits of the MAC address of the AP).

Hi @409_ruckus

PREVIEW

1:We advise you to disconnect all the APs, and leave only one online, to perform the factory reset, and configure the new Unleashed system, when you finish the configuration you can reconnect them, and they will automatically join the Unleashed system you have created.
2:Yes, the XXX is the Mac address of the AP you factory reset.