cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot set up my ruckus routers

atelang1
New Contributor

I seem to be having trouble with getting my routers working properly. These were already installed by the original purchaser of the home. I have 2 pre installed, one on  the main floor, and one upstairs. The one downstairs has no lights, and the one upstairs is blinking green. When I try to set up through the app, it tells me to connect to configure me wifi, but it never shows up. Really struggling here and would like to get these working please. 

19 REPLIES 19

pinky_ruckus

Hi @atelang1 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to find Configure.Me XXXX option during factory reset.

Note: If you have multiple Access Points (APs) in your home, please go to the Ruckus Switch, disconnect from its ports the Ethernet cables of all the Access Points, except the one that you are going to work with. Once the process is finished, connect back to the Ruckus Switch the access points that you disconnected before, and they will connect into the network automatically after a few minutes.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you for that information, however I have already tried that and it still has not resolved the issue. I have watched the videos as well, but nothing has fixed the issue.  What else can/should I try?

also, I now see Recover.Me-27AB80 as an option. I do not have the password for this. I tried the password on the switch outside and it says it is wrong.

Hello @atelang1 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please make sure to unplug other Access Points and connect only ONE Access Point to perform a factory reset. 

For more information please refer to the IMPORTANT NOTE from the factory reset guide.

Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.