cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot assess wifi network with ruckus through lennar any longer

savovcm
New Contributor

I just came home after being gone for 2 months. I tried to access my wifi through Ruckus through lennar. When I put my password in several times it would not accept it. I unplugged the box and did a reset of the box. Now I cannot even find the wifi network anylonger to try. I also tried to go in through the app unleashed and it says "you are not connected to unleashed network. Got to settings. I go to setting but there is nothing there. I need help now

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @savovcm

Please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while trying to upload the image.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

does not let me attached a screen shot either keep getting do not have permission to add

this is what we get after the reboot but it will not let us do the software reload or rebootthis is what we get after the reboot but it will not let us do the software reload or reboot

Hi @savovcm

Thanks for the details provided. Based on the description , the PoE is disabled. To enable the POE back, you have to upgrade the switch to the code 08095g,  you need to upgrade twice from the code you are to 08080f and then the recommended code 08095g UFI, please upgrade both partitions with the switching code file named SPS08095gufi.bin.  Let me add the steps to enable back PoE and save the changes.

Enabling PoE:

Lennar#configure terminal
Lennar(config)#interface ethernet 1/1/1 to 1/1/12
Lennar(config-mif-1/1/1-1/1/12)#inline power
Lennar(config-mif-1/1/1-1/1/12)#write memory
Lennar(config-mif-1/1/1-1/1/12)#show inline power

Here you can see that the admin state is on, because I have enabled it back.

Here are two options to perform the upgrade to the recommended code 08095, take in consideration that like you are in an old code, the upgrade must be done twice from where you are 08061 to 08080f then from 08080f to 08095 UFI, and you will always use the image that start with SPS

How to Upgrade a Switch ICX-7150-C12P using a USB flash drive

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Upgrade-a-Switch-ICX-...

How to upgrade a Switch ICX7150-C12P via TFTP

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Upgrade-a-Switch-ICX-....

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Unfortunately this did not work either