Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless WAP IS NOT POWERING ON no lights and not connecting to internet

Jlolejnik
New Contributor

My breakers we changed out and now my WAP in the ceiling is not powering on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Sujit, will contact during the day, for Lennar home clients we do not have an option to decrease the time to deliver the RMA, all this depends on the support Lennar home got with us.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Don't worry if after checking the WAP with another cable the problem persists, we can repair it, however it will be necessary to send the WA, and we will or try to repair it, if we can't, we will replace it.
Test the WAP tomorrow and let me know the result and I will give you more details of the process in case it is damaged.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

So i took the WAP down and tried one of the other connectors to it and it still didnt power up

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Perfect,

Based on your troubleshooting you have done, since the WAP is no responding, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization) means replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Note: Please mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

ok so I went to chat and requested an RMA - they requested my contact info and that is it - I have no idea what is going on - are they going to call me - send me a new unit - how do I send back the existing unit - turn around time????

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Sure, they are the ones that will provide you with more data, usually as part of the information they request or have, is your email, so that will be their Method to contact you.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández