cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi weak and keeps dropping

gabrielle_grow
New Contributor
My newly installed R510 Unleashed is constantly dropping and is not sending highest frequency when it is working - i.e. smart TV buffering constantly. Any tips?
8 REPLIES 8

Nstars07
New Contributor

It seems this continues to be an issue for the r510's installed in Lennar Homes.  Mine will be functioning fine and then the 5G will just stop working on one of the WAP's.  The light turns orange, everything connected to it struggles to reconnect to the other.

These are hardwired to the router and hardwired to power so it isn't an issue with Power or Connection.  It's an issue with the r510 itself.  I have patched them so they are running the latest Ruckus code.  In the end, this will ONLY be fixed by Ruckus.  Ruckus, you going to do anything about it because it's clearly a problem.

Hi @Nstars07 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well.

As this case is raised by @gabrielle_grow which is very old and a closed case.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and the above mentioned description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Wordy068
New Contributor

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to turn on the auto-join setting for your Wi-Fi.

Hi @Wordy068 

Greetings of the day!!!

We appreciate for taking the time to response here and helping with the resolution that worked for you.

Feel free to contact us on the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community forum for future queries.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.