cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App

bwscott
New Contributor

Unable to login into the Ruckus app with my iPhone 14 pro. Keep getting the error “You are not connected to unleashed network. Go to settings?”…I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the latest updated Ruckus app from the Apple Store.  But I’m still not able to login and still get the same error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @bwscott 

Greetings of the day,

To solve this issue please try to uninstall the app and try to install the newly released version again. Once you are done with it please try to login to logging to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as mentioned below and check whether you could login or not.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I tried that and I still can’t login. Keep getting the same error “You are not connected to unleashed network. Go to settings?…

Hi @bwscott 

Please try to access the unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the access points.

To find the master IP address of the Access points please follow the below link. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the access points please try to check it on a browser. You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in and share the image of the switch showing the version of the access points.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

The URL you provided above on “How to find Ruckus IP Address doesn’t work. I get the following error “The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again.”