cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to connect a Digital Watchdon CCTV Analog DVR to Ruckus Wireless House System

Multirc
New Contributor

Hello,

Just spoke to a representative in which he told me to submit my request through here.I have a smart home with all Ruckus equipment. Ruckus switch in panel box and 3 Rukus AP's on the ceilings. I want to install 3 more cameras but don't want to spend for additional Ring cameras when I have my analog CCTV system from my house back in NY. I bought everything separate and cost almost $3000.00 so why waste it..LOL!!

Its a Digital WatchDog Vmax AHDCORE 8-channel system with analog cameras. Would I be able to run a cat 5 from the DVR to one of the ports on the Ruckus Switch? If so, what do I need to do.

Looking forward to your help on this for as I am stuck at this moment.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ron.

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Multirc 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I could understand that you need assistance in setting up smart devices to your RUCKUS setup.

You could connect any of your smart devices, Access Points, etc., to any 1-in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.