cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W.A.P.

SD
New Contributor

Anyone in Gabion Ranch? I have to WAP's that I cannot seem to connect. Master has all the appropriate lights on from when I registered and changed the name, however the other 2 are not connected and constantly off line. Any idea or tips on how I can connect these or reconfigure them? I am DEFINITELY technically challenged so if anyone can help me with the simplest of steps and in a way that I know I wont ruin my ATT Internet set up, I would appreciate it. Thank you!

27 REPLIES 27

Hi @SD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Sure, please let me know if you need any assistance.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, 

I have unplugged from the outlet. Sorry this has taken me so long. 

As of right now my main WAP has the 5G, 2.4, CTL & PWR all in solid green. 

The Living room and Loft WAP has two things it is doing. It has the CTL light blinking while the PWR is a solid green and then the PWR light goes blinking green and the going solid and continues to repeat this pattern. and then goes Solid red again. 

I do not know what else to do at this point. Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send someone to come and look at my devices and set up. I am tired of having dead zones when I was ensured this wouldnt happen having the WAP's in the house. 

Hi @SD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies, as this post/case was raised long back, could you please share the current Pictures of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and the Access Points showing the light status and connections, to assist you in getting this issue resolved as early as possible?

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Please note this forum is on best best-effort support basis.

Please help me with the above queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.