cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ruckus

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

I am unable to update ruckus r510 series.   It says I am not connected to unleashed network but I am.  I am on iphone 16.5.1 version.  I have always been able to update prior only recently is this a problem.  I believe I am running 200.13 version in ruckus.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not tech savy.

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

However, upgrading APs are very simple and only takes some minutes. Please perform an online upgrade to the version 200.14.6.1.199 as described in the below video from 1:25 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glS6SasPCNg

Please let me know if you need any help in this regard. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What do you mean both AP’’S?  When I click on AP it shows one.

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response.

Do you have only One Access Point connected to your Switch? 

If yes, please upgrade your AP as described in my previous post.

Apologies for the confusion. Since you shared 2 pictures showing the versions, I assumed you have 2 APs. 

Please let me know if you need any help in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Is the new AP upgrade going to work right on a R510 ruckus?  Also if I wanted to buy a new Ruckus would it just unplug this one and plug in the new one?  What is the latest one available for indoor AP and where do I buy one?  

If I upgrade will all features work with R510 ruckus?  After upgrading the firmware will it connect in the app or do I have to reconfigure?   Thanks