cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ruckus

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

I am unable to update ruckus r510 series.   It says I am not connected to unleashed network but I am.  I am on iphone 16.5.1 version.  I have always been able to update prior only recently is this a problem.  I believe I am running 200.13 version in ruckus.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not tech savy.

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using Master AP IP Address or ‘unleashed.ruckuswireless.com’? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_2816.jpeg

IMG_2816.jpeg

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As I see from the pictures you shared your Unleashed R510 Access Points are on an older version (Please refer to the below screenshot) and we have a 200.14.6.1.199 version released recently. We suggest you upgrade your Unleashed.

Please note, both Access Points need to be upgraded to the same version to get them connected on a single Unleashed system.

You can upgrade your Unleashed APs Online or offline/local upgrade.

And you can Upgrade to version 200.14.6.1.199 which is recently released. Please refer to the below videos for the process.

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Please refer to the below video showing the process of Local Upgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Is there a professional I could hire to do this for me?