cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating ruckus

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

I am unable to update ruckus r510 series.   It says I am not connected to unleashed network but I am.  I am on iphone 16.5.1 version.  I have always been able to update prior only recently is this a problem.  I believe I am running 200.13 version in ruckus.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not tech savy.

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

May I please know if your iOS device is connected to your RUCKUS Unleashed Access Point’s Wi-Fi in your Lennar Home? Since it must be connected to the Unleashed AP Wi-Fi for the first login setup.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_2808.jpeg

cheryl_consigli
New Contributor

This stuff is very confusing and you guys on the tech end need to explain in layman's terms, which means easy to understand.  We are tech people.  I go to my wifi enter my password and connect.  Am i supposed to do a typical install or just sign in?  We don’t know this stuff!

Hi @cheryl_consigli 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Could you please let me know the version of your RUCKUS Unleashed system of Access Points from a web browser? 

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I am on a 510 series ruckus.  the last time the app let me on to update was approximately 6 months ago.  i have the new app and tried to sign on but it is saying the same message as before, I am not connected, and I am connected to ruckus.  the new app works with same password as before?  I am not sure what you are asking me about my access points, Do you mean IP, Gateway, DNS, tell me where to get what you are looking for