cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable Lennar Ruckus Service after Power Outage

Yuuu30megan
New Contributor

We had a power outage and after regaining power the ruckus service became unstable. We checked the service on the Spectrum router and it was stable. Then we reset the Spectrum router, there were no changes. We reset the Ruckus switcher. No changes. What do we do now to regain service to the Ruckus switcher? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Yuuu30megan 

Greetings of the day,

If accessing the switch via CLI doesnot work please try to solve the issue using the Web GUI method.

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Hi I tried to follow your instructions above but I ran into an issue accessing the Ruckus:

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 10.49.33 AM.pngI restarted the router and the rukus switch and still got the same message.

Hi @Yuuu30megan 

Greetings of the day,

If accessing the switch via CLI doesnot work please try to solve the issue using the Web GUI method.

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Same issue as above. The switch should have a lifetime warranty. Please let me know how I can get a new one sent?

Hi @Cg44150 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Yuuu30megan which old and now closed.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.