cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed R320 Acces Point Part Number 800-71990-001

jgmendezg
New Contributor

Good afternoon, I have recently moved and I need to have access to your WIFI network in my house through your RUCKUS installed equipment
The name of WIFI network is: Kairos, but I need the password

How can you help me????

If you can call me in Spanish it would be better for me
Priority: P3
Contact Name: JOSE GREGORIO MENDEZ

2 REPLIES 2

Sunil_Acharya
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Jgmendezg,

Greetings,

Please connect the AP POE port directly your LAPTOP/DESKTOP LAN port when AP is powered up using 12V DC charger.

Please make sure the AP and LAPTOP/DESKTOP on same subnet 192.168.0.1/24 by assigning 192.168.0.10 to the PC.

Try to check if you are able to ping the ip address 192.168.0.1.

If you are able to ping the ip address. Please login to the browser using same ip address with default username and password  super/sp-admin

If you are able to login to the unleashed page. Please navigate to the WIRELESS settings and click on SSID and under pre-shared key , please check the box show password to review the password.

If you are unable to login to unleashed page. Please reach your service provider for assistance.

if you have any additional queries, I am happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sunil Acharya 

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @jgmendezg,

The configured SSID password for Kairos is user configured and can only be changed by logging into the AP.
If you can login to the AP, then please follow the steps mentioned by Sunil Kumar.

If you have not received any login credentials of the Ruckus AP from the vendor or unable to login to the AP, then you can try the process mentioned on the below link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Also check out the below post which has some more additional information.
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/New-house-setting-up/td-p/55...