cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

sander_groen
Contributor

Hi all,

I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (except the master) were having reboot loops. They come online and shortly after they were rebooting again. I flashed back to version 200.9.10.4.212. Was the release of 200.9.10.4.233 premature?

Thanks!

70 REPLIES 70

mlopaci
New Contributor II

This is an unstable version. System reboots every few hours.

joins with uptime [89] s and last disconnected reason [AP Restart : kernel panic]

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience, our tech publication team is working on this.

Release notes and manual firmware download links will be available soon in the support forum.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

Release note is available on support portal.

Refer below link for release notes.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/3625-ruckus-unleashed-200-9-ga-refresh2-release-notes/d...

If you are facing any issues with new version, please report it to support by opening a support case.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

Thank you, @syamantak_omer . Unfortunately I did not see any enhancements for the R550 poor coverage issue I am facing as it was stated in another topic will come with 200.9 patch and also with 200.10 release...

Hi Veno,

Please wait for 200.10.

I think those enhancements are added to 200.10 version.

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn