cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage network - "you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?"

sarathbm
New Contributor

I haven't been able to manage my Ruckus due to following Errors:

When used Ruckus App on my iPhone - I get "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings?" pop up.

If I try to Log in using windows Laptop's browser (https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/) , I get login screen but same password doesn't work - it says "Login information is incorrect. Please try again."

If I try to change password on browser by clicking Forgot Password - I get greeted with "Password recovery is disabled Please setup your password recovery configuration firstly" message.

So, I am totally blocked from my own network.

Please help ASAP!

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @sarathbm 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Getting SSH to the Access Point also requires a username and password we use for web/app login.

We can check the Switch configuration if there is some issue with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Before we check the Switch configurations, could you please let me know if you have a 12 VDC external power adapter (usually it will be connected to your ISP Router) to connect to the R510 Access Point and check it separately without connecting to the Switch PoE port cable? (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please confirm.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

I have a 12VDC plug but the AP has a cover that blocks Power pin. I will find a different pin from friends, do let me know what to do afterwards.

Also if you have any follow up steps to be tried, please share them to cut short time.

Regards,

Sarath

Hi @sarathbm 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

We may need to check the APs from the 12VDC external adapter first. Please follow the below process.

Please unplug the ethernet cable from the PoE port of the AP and just connect the AP with a 12 VDC Adapter to a AP. Perform the same factory reset process, by pressing the reset button with a paper clip and try connecting configure.me.xxxxxx SSID broadcasted from that AP to configure as explained in my factory reset guide. 

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran,

I was able to borrow a 9vdc adaptor from friend and could do the setup. It wen thru and was able to allow me to reset the creds. Here is the current state of my setup.

1) IPhone App still shows the same behavior as mentioned in first messages of this post.

2) On Browser I could login to https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ and see my networks.

3) On dashboard  (thru browser) I see Switch as disconnected and when I expand it, it shows "ICX Switch is Pending to join"  Don't know how to add a image in replies. 

Hi @sarathbm 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Great!!! Good to know that you were able to perform a factory reset to the Access Points.

First, we will get the Switch to a connected state in the Unleashed system and will proceed with the Application issue later.

To check and fix the same, please follow the below steps to access CLI and get the output of the below-mentioned commands.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries:

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi