cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage network - "you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?"

sarathbm
New Contributor

I haven't been able to manage my Ruckus due to following Errors:

When used Ruckus App on my iPhone - I get "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings?" pop up.

If I try to Log in using windows Laptop's browser (https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/) , I get login screen but same password doesn't work - it says "Login information is incorrect. Please try again."

If I try to change password on browser by clicking Forgot Password - I get greeted with "Password recovery is disabled Please setup your password recovery configuration firstly" message.

So, I am totally blocked from my own network.

Please help ASAP!

23 REPLIES 23

sarathbm
New Contributor

Here are the screenshots of Iphone - I currently have iOS 16.6 and app version is 11.140.1.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-01 at 08.36.55 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-09-01 at 08.36.55 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-09-01 at 08.36.55.jpeg

Hi @sarathbm 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the new Unleashed App and on unleashed.ruckuswireless.com on a web browser.

Please note, if you do not remember the credentials to log in we have to perform a factory reset to the RUCKUS Access Points and upgrade the Unleashed system to the latest version, to log into the Unleashed App on your iOS device.

Password recovery will only work when you configure the recovery mail when it was configured previously. 

Please refer to the below steps for the factory reset of the RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi SSID.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To perform a factory reset correctly on one of the access points, you must disconnect the rest of your other access points from the "ICX-7150-switch". For example, if you have 3 access points, you should go to the switch and disconnect 2 of the cables to turn off the "2 access points" and only leave 1 connected with which we are going to work the factory reset once you configure the access point and make sure all is good, go ahead and reconnect the other Access Points back.

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using Web:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Password recovery setup: (Highly recommended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnG8fupaLk

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran, 

Thanks for looking into the reported issue.

Firstly, I haven't missed any password, it is the default one setup by lennar (even Ruckus personnel couldn't change it or he failed to work with default super user credentials an year ago). But I decided to try reset process. Here is my experience out of it.

I made sure I have disconnected the PoE one from Switch and only one is working (overall I have 2)

When reset is done - I don't see any CONFIGURE.ME-XXXXXX' sort of connection on my wifi (Laptop or Mobile).

Instead I see my past network names I had before reset.

I repeated the reset process, and result same.

Even If I remember correctly, couple of years ago when we were setting it up, I only saw something like Lennar-xxx.

Kindly let me know what can I do to get out of this situation.

Hi @sarathbm 

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Please unplug the AP you are trying to factory reset with and try with a different Access Point.

I would suggest you unplug all the ethernet cables plugged into the Switch ports and reboot it once (unplug and plug from the power outlet). Now only plug the ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router and ONE AP ethernet cables into any 1 in-12 ports. Please try performing a factory reset.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.