cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to manage network - "you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?"

sarathbm
New Contributor

I haven't been able to manage my Ruckus due to following Errors:

When used Ruckus App on my iPhone - I get "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings?" pop up.

If I try to Log in using windows Laptop's browser (https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/) , I get login screen but same password doesn't work - it says "Login information is incorrect. Please try again."

If I try to change password on browser by clicking Forgot Password - I get greeted with "Password recovery is disabled Please setup your password recovery configuration firstly" message.

So, I am totally blocked from my own network.

Please help ASAP!

23 REPLIES 23

Hi Imran,

I suspect, my hardware is into this issue mentioned here : https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/Access-Points-Indoor-and-Outdoor/Ruckus-R710-Won-t-Factory-R...

Are there any more ways to confirm?

Regards,

Sarath

Hi @sarathbm 

Thank you for the response and the update. 

We understand your concern. We are not moving towards progress as we have only the option of factory reset, and the strange thing is it’s not working.

The link you shared is for Enterprise support and with a different issue.

Could you please connect all your Access Points back to the Switch, connect to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi, and try to access unleashed.ruckuswireless.com as you tried earlier?

Please let me know once you see the Unleashed login dashboard on a browser.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

I reconnected all the wires back to Switch and tried the console login.

On Laptop browser, it says "Login information is incorrect. Please try again."

When I tried the something on Ruckus App on iPhone, it goes to "you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?" popup.

Regards,

Sarath

Hi @sarathbm 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please try to login on web browser with the default credential combinations provided in the below screenshot:

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

Tried all of them, none of them worked.

Also, IIRC, In one of my previous support call with Ruckus support, engineer tried all these passwords and they tried to reset it and failed.

Can I do any hardwire connection or SSH method to get around this?

Regards,

Sarath