cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to router/switch

pptp
New Contributor

Hello,

My system was set up via Amazon home but that was several years ago and they are no longer helping my account.  I have no idea what my username and password are.  The standard suggestions for Lennar homes do not work.  I have a router/switch and 2 access points.

I am unable to login to using the IP address.  It says Protected Object This object on the ICX7150-C12 Switch is protected.

Thank you in advance for any help!

6 REPLIES 6

pinky_ruckus

test

Imran_ruckus

Hi @pptp 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are trying to set up the RUCKUS devices.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article describing the setup process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/RUCKUS-Lennar-Home-devices-C...

Please let me know if that helps and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @pptp 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @pptp 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community