cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log on to the Unleashed app

avbcmc2367
New Contributor

I am unable to log into my Unleashed app. The app says you are unable to log into the Unleashed network go to settings.
There is nothing that I have been able to change in the settings to allow me to login into this app. Please advise. 

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @avbcmc2367 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application on your smartphone.

This may be due to an older version of your RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points. Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help guide to upgrade them to the recommended version.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I’m having the same issue. I can’t find or know how to log in on the web version. When I type in unleashed.ruckuswireless.com I get 502 bad gateway. How am I supposed to update the firmware if I can’t log on at all? Thank you.

Sgatjens

Hello @avbcmc2367 

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application. Wi-Fi network through the RUCKUS Access Points just works fine.

This is a known issue when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. To assist you in upgrading your RUCKUS Access Points please help us with the below details.

We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.15 from your Laptop.

Please refer to the below videos for the Upgrade process:

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens