cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to "Configure.Me-[xxxxx]" WLAN

rawtallents
New Contributor

I am trying to connect to my Lennar - Unleashed R510 Access Point. I am able to see the "LENNAR-7200XXXX wifi connection, but I can't see the Access Point or the "Configure.Me-[xxxxx]" WLAN... I have disconnected the cables and rebooted the devices with no luck. Please advise on how to fix this.

Thanks, Ross

rawtallents@gmail.com

4 REPLIES 4

Sgatjens

Hi @rawtallents 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. When you disconnected the cables, what did you see? Did the access point turn off? Did the "lennar-7200xx wifi disappear? 
2.What exactly did you mean by "rebooted the devices"? Which device did you reboot and how did you do it?

3. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

4. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).

5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Could you please check the link below and confirm that the setup you have is the correct one?

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Kind regards, 

Sofia Gätjens

Hi @rawtallents  

Is the orange cable the one that is connected to your ISP?? 

All cables should be plugged into the 12-port panel.

Please check the following link to confirm the right setup of the devices:
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. When you disconnected the cables, what did you see? Did the access point turn off? Did the "lennar-7200xx wifi disappear? When I unplugged the devices the access point lights went out.

2.What exactly did you mean by "rebooted the devices"? Which device did you reboot and how did you do it? I unplugged the devices. I also pressed the reset button.

3. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

4. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC). The connection to ISP is working fine.

5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same) 2 access points with the same lights.

IMG_1196.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1198.jpeg

IMG_1201.jpeg