cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple WIFI in RUCKUS modem, unable to log admin

Estdele
New Contributor

Previous owners of a house left a Ruckus modem/router with a previously set up wifi. When I moved in, the new internet company set up a new network in the house but old wifi still exists on the modem and can still be seen broadcasting. It is interfering with current wifi and creating loss of packets every 5-10 seconds. No admin log in or password left to new owner in order to remove old wifi. How would be the best way to proceed in order to have the old wifi removed from the modem?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to set up your RUCKUS devices in your recently purchased Lennar Home.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once you confirm the RUCKUS devices are connected as per the above description,  we suggest a factory reset of your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the Access Points factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Estdele
New Contributor

This issue remains unresolved as the Ruckus system is already set up but there is still no way to set up the access point to my own configurations or set my own passwords. Someone from Ruckus did reach out via phone but did not have the information for us to move forward in any further steps I could take. For now, I still have the Ruckus devices in the home, wired and running as if it were rogue because I cannot access its devices.