cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access device after hard reset ( we don't have older user name and Password).

narendrasingh01
New Contributor

There is configuration problem, We are not able to access the device, and We don't have the credentials to access , after the hard reset, it is not taking default user name and password.

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @narendrasingh01 

Thank you for the response.

Could you please once again try using the default username and passwords combinations provided below.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Not working.

Hi @narendrasingh01 

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you are unable to log in to the Unleashed system with any credentials, the only option left is to factory reset the Access Points.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

NOTE: As you have 4 RUCKUS Access Points in your setup, remove the cables of any THREE Access Points, and perform the factory reset only on the ONE connected access point. Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch ports and it will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

@Imran_ruckus wrote:

Hi @narendrasingh01 

If you are unable to log in to the Unleashed system with any credentials, the only option left is to factory reset the Access Points.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

NOTE: As you have 4 RUCKUS Access Points in your setup, remove the cables of any THREE Access Points, and perform the factory reset only on the ONE connected access point. Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch ports and it will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Login configuration is not resetting, when I am trying to hard reset by pressing reset button. 

Hi @narendrasingh01 

Greetings!!!

Please make sure to perform the factory reset process only on ONE connected AP as described in my previous post and in the article.

If that doesn't work, you can unplug that AP and perform on another AP.

Please check and let me let me know if you need any help.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi