cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Register to Update Firmware

user
New Contributor

I am able to login and see the access points through Ruckus Unleashed in the browser, however, when I got to the 'Upgrade' and 'Registration' tabs under administration tab nothing happens. In the case of the 'Upgrade' tab nothing shows up for ANY information; and regarding 'Registration' tab nothing happens when I select 'Register Your Product'.

I would like to update to the latest firmware, and hope that when I update the software this will allow me access to my Ruckus switch through Ruckus Unleashed as well.

Please advise how to remedy the registration/upgrade issues.

6 REPLIES 6

Jayavidhya

Hi @user 

Greetings of the day,

For detailed understanding of the issue, please share the image of the status of the access points / Switch in the unleashed app.

Also please share the output of the following commands.

Enable

Show version

Show flash 

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @user 

For further troubleshooting steps, we need to know the status of the switch and the access points. Only then we can find the root cause of the issue and to provide solutions.

So please share the status of the switch and the access points in the unleashed app as mentioned below.

Also please share the output of the following commands by following the below steps.

1. To fix this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router>

1. Now please perform the following commands and share the output:

Enable

Show version

Show flash 

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

user
New Contributor

I'm not very comfortable sharing all of the information in the status in this forum. What information is it that you need? 

Here is some of what I believe youre asking for:

- Model: 2 R510 APs

- Version:200.7.10.2.339

How do I input the commands you listed? Command line? From what location?

user
New Contributor

I got the IP and tried logging in with all of the listed default username and passwords to the switch but none are working. What should be tried at this point as I'm not able to login and execute the commands listed due to inability to login. Please advise.