cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The internet is not working properly and the switch is not operational.

tomsanderson9
New Contributor II

Lennar technical representative troubleshooted the system and the switch doesn't operate properly. He completed the necessary paperwork for you to replace the unit under warranty. 

8 REPLIES 8

Yarenis

Hi @tomsanderson9 

I cannot replace the unit without to know the issue of the unit, can be software or hardware, can you describe what was the troubleshooting the Lennar tech did, and why he did not replace the unit when they can replace it, because they just contact us directly as account owner.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Hi Yarenis, since we had a power outage the Ruckus Switch disconnects & our family cannot use the internet. When I load up a website, it would take 3 minutes & then it times out. The WIFI is working but the internet does not work.

Hi @tomsanderson9 

Base in your description, it looks like your Switch (ICX7150 Switch) may be booting from the wrong partition, let me add the guide to fix the issue.

Note: if you have access to the Unleashed Dashboard or APP, and if the Switch can be viewed from there, it may look like the following Image, ICX7150-C12-Router instead of ICX7150-C12-Switch.

Yarenis_0-1670516923619.png

How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via Web GUI.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Yarenis

Hi @tomsanderson9 

I cannot replace the unit without to know the issue of the unit, can be software or hardware, can you describe what was the troubleshooting the Lennar tech did, and why he did not replace the unit when they can replace it, because they just contact us directly as account owner.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández