I tried to use two computies and run around in my house to test all the CAT5 Network wall plugs connection, but all plugs doesn't work at all. I did turn off the Ruckus device for 10 minutes and turn it back on but it didn't fix the issue. Now, I only got wifi in my house. Could you please help?
Could you please try to use an external Ethernet Cable to plug on the Switch and try?
Yes, I tried but it won't work.
1. For how long have you been facing this issue? Was there any Power Outage?
I am having this issue about 4 days now. It was a xfinity internet outage happened, once the internet back up, the wall plugs are not working. I tried to turn off the device and leave it 10 minutes and turn it back on for 2 times, but the it could not fix the issue.
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture).
Only the SYST and PWR light up, SYST is yellow color and PWR is green color.
3. Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:
Yes, all ethernet cable is connected
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?
IF RESET DOESN’T WORK: Please follow the below steps.
If the reset does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
3. We must get console access to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch as mentioned in the steps from the guide below: