cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Spectrum 1G Modem and router

Vince1960
New Contributor

Please give me a call to walk me through switching/upgrading my modem and router.  I can be reached at 952-210-1281. Thanks in advance…. Utilis 

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @Vince1960 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).

Please check and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Unfortunately, I do not have a computer to make that signal test.  Is there another way to check to signal?  I’m heading into work and I will try your suggestions upon return.  Thanks for your patience and assistance.  

Hi @Vince1960 

Please try to connect your Mobile to the ISP router Wi-Fi and check the speed.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

My mobile is where I’m getting the speed test from.  During the evening, my service gets much worse.  Is there any other options of having someone come here to trouble shoot?  I’m willing to pay to have my service properly restored.  

Hi @Vince1960 

Greetings!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

As per the light status and the connections, it seems normal.

We suggest you checking with your ISP, if that is stable.

However, we may need to check some configurations on the Switch using CLI which requires a laptop.

Please follow to the below steps to access CLI and get the output of the below-mentioned commands.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi