cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch not showing as connected

lovebirdsoffl
New Contributor III

After resetting my access point it is not showing as a master and my switch is not showing as connected.  2

lovebirdsoffl_0-1689543042784.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @lovebirdsoffl 

Thank you for the response.

May I know the reason you are trying to log into the Switch CLI using Putty?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Imran_ruckus

Hi @lovebirdsoffl 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch was disconnected in Unleashed.

As your Switch is showing as Disconnected it could be for multiple reasons, (Please refer to the below picture)

Please follow the below steps to get Switch in sync with Unleashed. We will delete the Switch from Unleased and Add it back.

Steps to synchronize the Switch (ICX-7150-C12P) to the unleashed Access Points:

Switch side:

Make sure the management approval is enabled.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-A887C55E-6973-4496-9413-302E8...

Access Points (unleashed):

On the Unleashed dashboard

1. Remove the existing Switch from the Unleashed (Please refer to the below picture):

2. Hit Add on that dashboard 

3. Put the IP address of the ICX switch (ICX-7150-C12P) and Password– If you don’t know the IP Address of the Switch. Please perform the below command from the Switch CLI to get the same.

Device>enable
Device#show ip address 

4. Username and password for Switch authentication are the same as what you use to log in for Switch on Web or CLI (Putty). 

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-30C6694A-6AEE-4DF8-9459-1AB18...

To sync the data, it will take us a while, so after a couple of minutes, it should say connected. 

Once the Switch gets synchronized, please check the dashboard again.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I do not know the password for my switch, it was installed when I bought my home. I did not have to put a password into putty to use it. Is there a way to find my admin name and password for my switch. Can you please explain how to find the admin name and password and if I need to download additional software to do this. I only have putty installed. Thank you

Hi @lovebirdsoffl 

Thank you for the response.

May I know the reason you are trying to log into the Switch CLI using Putty?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I am trying to connect my switch since it says it’s not connected. Trying to follow directions on how to do it.  I do not have switch name or password. Please help