cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swich ICX7150-C12P is stopped working after a power outage.

KVPRAO
New Contributor

There was a temporary power outage in our area on 6/20/23. Ruckus switch ICX7150-C12P stopped working after the power outage. A similar issue happened a year ago when a technician from Ruckus replaced a file and said the issue would never occur again. There have been no issues after that until this latest one when following a power outage the switch simply is not working. Power light is on and that is it. Nothing happens when trying to reset it. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @KVPRAO 

Thank you for the response.

Please first try to reset the Switch using a paper clip as described in the previous post. If reset works, your Switch will start working normally again.

If reset doesn’t work, we must Install the Software on the Switch, by software recovery process and everything is explained in detail in the guide link shared in the previous post.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. Please follow the guides and steps and let me know if you are stuck at any point. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I tried to reset with a pin.  For the last one hour, the lights on the system are continuously flashing.  Is this normal?  Should I wait?

chaitanyaamin1
New Contributor

Hi. I am facing the exact same issue. I tried to reset 10-15 times, i see all lights amber and then it gets back to Power Light on Green and SYST light in Amber. Could you please help with next steps?

I tried both methods Ruckus suggested.  Neither worked for me.  I couldn't even connect to the switch using putty and RJ 45 cable.  I still have the same problem.

Hi @KVPRAO 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to Access CLI using Putty? And also please share a picture showing all the software recovery cable connections between the Switch and the laptop/PC.

Please help us with the above mentioned screenshots/pictures and let me know if you have any queries.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.