cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot access the APP or Web version of Unleashed

LennarHomeUser3
New Contributor

Good afternoon and happy new year,

After reading through the community threads and attempting each of the trouble shooting suggestions (lanscan, IP address, change destination, etc.). I still cannot access my network via the web address or the unleashed app. I am told either my login credentials are incorrect, I don't have the forgot password enabled, or I am not connected to the Unleashed network. Can someone please help me gain access to managing my network!

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @LennarHomeUser3 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application.

This is a known issue when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. To assist you in upgrading your RUCKUS Access Points please help us with the below details.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below-unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in.

Please check, and help us with the above-requested information, since we can upgrade the APs to avoid this issue, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I cannot access either method because it tells me my credentials are incorrect are not matching. The forgot password is not accessible. 

Hi @LennarHomeUser3 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please try with the default credentials provided in the below:

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

LennarHomeUser3
New Contributor

Thank you for providing. What version should I be operating on?

AP info currently has me on:

Version: 200.14.6.1.203