cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotty Reception during phone calls.

Ciera
New Contributor

My reception is spotty when making phone calls. I work from home, and are hooked up to the Ruckus Unleashed router and it says I have internet connection, but my reception is spotty. It takes forever to load my apps to the computer , such as Microsoft outlook and Google Chrome. Sometimes when I unplug my internet and restart my computer, I can’t get things to load or “connect” back to the Rucks until hours later. Please help! 

8 REPLIES 8

This is extremely challenging for me. Is there a representative I can request or PAY to come to my home to help with this? 

Hi @Ciera 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

Please do not worry I will help you get this resolved sooner.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please check, and help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Is there more help I can get than this? I am disabled and this is just too difficult for me. 

Hi @Ciera 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow.

Please follow the steps and help us with the requested information to assist you further.

However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.