cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software recovery steps

Dhill1015
New Contributor III

I've got to the port step before boot and recover software.  Unable to connect to port between switch and laptop.  Ive made sure the ethernet cable is plugged into slot 13 and plugged into the laptop.  When seach through the device manager for the com port number.  When I go to Putty and change the port to the com port number it wont connect.  Any ideas?

26 REPLIES 26

Dhill1015
New Contributor III

White is POE, Grey goes to the RouterWhite is POE, Grey goes to the RouterRuckus 3.jpgBlack goes to the SmartThingsBlack goes to the SmartThingsAccess PointAccess Point

Hi @Dhill1015 

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please share your ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router picture showing the connections?

As per the light status of the Switch and the Access Points, they seem to be normal in behavior. As 2.4G and 5G, lights are Off meaning your Access Points are not getting the IP addresses from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) local router. (Please refer to the below link for the same)

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

We suggest you check the internet connectivity by your ISP side (Internet Service Provider). Could you please connect the Ethernet cable to Switch and your Laptop or a PC and Router to Laptop or a PC and confirm the internet connectivity? (Please refer to the below pictures). 

Also please try to unplug the cables and plug in different ports on the Switch within 12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. And check the behavior. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.