cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Download Speeds R710 Unleashed

max_p_eogltxsc8
New Contributor
Strange issue with R710 on latest unleashed firmware. Upload speeds consistently incredible on both laptop and phone but downloads even from 5 ft away never go over 200 but stay consistent through 3 thick walls. Speedflex on android shows 550 up 550 down to AP. Iperf reflects speedtest.net results. Cable shouldn't be the problem as I have plugged my laptop on it and gotten the gigabit fiber speeds I should be getting. I have factory reset it countless times set everything to auto and tried manually setting the bands and channel width, am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.Image_ images_messages_5f91c3fe135b77e24790df97_43e5db9b2eca36b81d35b46dbdb8f876_RackMultipart20190818868831y92-dc568500-96c2-4610-9714-84fb1bdd684c-743324385.jpg1566155318
379 REPLIES 379

Please do not flood the topic with information that is not true and unrelated to the topic. This is topic for Unleashed firmware and I can confirm 100% it affects also a lot of Android devices!

So don't flood with unrelated information, oh yea, here is my unrelated information. Gotcha.

Flooding the topic?  I've made two posts and I've said that it "appears to only impact download speeds on iOS devices..."  That was from February 2019, as I said.

And, it is absolutely related to the topic.  It's the same AP and it impacts ZoneDirector APs in the same way that it impacts Unleashed APs.

That's an important point for BOTH ZoneDirector AND Unleashed users and for the engineers to know about so that they can hopefully solve this issue.

Why don't you let the Ruckus engineers decided what is important and relevant before trying to artificially limit what information is posted in this thread.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Easy please, we are now on track with all device types, on all UNL/ZD/SZ firmware to improve encrypted WLAN bi-directional performance.
Unleashed brought issue(s) to light, but comparisons with other device types and Solo/ZD/SZ too helped find the problem(s).

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Unleashed brought the issue(s) to light, but the fix(es) will be applied across Solo, ZD, and SZ platforms when finalized. 

Unleashed 200.7, 200.8, 200.9 will be the first maintenance releases.