cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is also broadcasting a wi-fi SSID that is different than the Ruckus AP. Can I turn the wi-fi off on my gateway? Is this the correct configuration? I want the at&t gateway to have the same SSID so I can get extended coverage...how do I set it up? Does my at&t gateway need to be the primary wi-fi and Ruckus be the bridge? or vice-versa? Also, when the Amazon guy activated the smart home he did not leave any user name and password to get into the Ruckus admin settings. I can get to the unleashed login page but the default user name super/sp-admin does not work. Please help!!!
25 REPLIES 25

This did not work!  We are currently having the same issue as the author of this post. 

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
Thank you both! The user and password combination does not work for me. I have contacted the builder and awaiting reply. 

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
Phew! Finally figured it out.... the user name was admin and password was same as my wifi password!

What do you mean the same as your WiFi password?

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II
Is there any way to add a. 3rd party wifi router as an extender to the Ruckus R510 AP? I looked everywhere in the settings but could not find any place to do so. Appreciate your quick responses. Also, my at7t is a 1 Gbps connection but I don't see speeds more than 250 mpbs even when I am under the R510 AP. Any suggestions?