cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up 2.4GHz client for devices that require this signal

jredding2308
New Contributor II

I recently installed a Hitron router from Mediacom to my Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P Switch Mesh System and I believe the switch is only sending out a 5ghz signal??  Not sure, as I am not technical?  I only have one choice for network, not a 5ghz and 2.4ghz.  I want to connect devices like Schlage Lock, Honeywell thermostat, Blink Cameras and Sync module, etc.  In particular the Blink system, as it will only work on 2.4ghz.  Again, I am NOT computer tech savvy and this is driving me crazy!  I cannot figure it out!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

The upgrade worked and my Unleashed iOS app is operational!

View solution in original post

Hi @jredding2308 

Thank you for the response.

Great!!! Good to know that you have upgraded the APs and now you can log into the Unleashed application.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the troubleshooting answers Accepted solution.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

I also have no access to Ruckus Unleashed App on my IOS device?  Keeps telling my that I am not connected to the Unleashed Network and wants me to go to Settings, but I don't see anything wrong in the settings to change?

Hi @jredding2308 

Thanks for the information provided.

For further troubleshooting steps, please try to login into your unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP address as mentioned below.

Please let us know whether you could login to your unleashed system through web browser or not.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I cannot read what the ip address is very well?  Is it 192.168.0.4?  If so, that does not take me to the Unleashed log in page?

Hi @jredding2308 

Please share the screenshot of the image you are getting while scanning the IP address of the devices.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community