cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWITCH STILL WONT CONNECT AFTER SEVERAL BOOT SEQUENCE & RELOADING ATTEMPTS

samanthacook176
New Contributor

ICX7150-C12 still boots from partition #2 vs partition #1 AFTER SEVERAL BOOT SEQUENCE & RELOADING ATTEMPTS. Its still showing as a "router" and not a "switch"

I followed these steps in this forum which usually work after every power outage when this happens, but not this time after multiple attempts: https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

My ICX7150-C12 still boots from partition #2 vs partition #1 like its supposed to and is reading as a "router" vs a "switch" like its supposed to.

I have the correct IP address and serial number if needed upon request.

PLEASE HELP TO GET MY SWITCH RECONNECTED

18 REPLIES 18

Got it. There has been no phone customer contact support for this. When is there going to be better customer service? I am some what tech savvy but for less tech savvy lennar owners forums is a horrible way to help them.

PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON WHEN THIS WILL ACTUALLY CHANGE AND WHATS CURRENTLY BEING DONE TO REMEDY "FORUMS" BEING USED AS THE MAIN LENNAR TECH SUPPORT CHANEL

Hi @ruckussucks 

Thank you for the response.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

If there are any issues in the future, please do let us know about the issue you are facing; we will assist and help with the troubleshooting steps. We are happier to help you.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. 

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

This isn't showing but this person wrote this:

"

Hi ruckussucks,

Squozen (Contributor II) posted a new reply in RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes on 04-03-2023 10:37 AM:

Re: SWITCH STILL WONT CONNECT AFTER SEVERAL BOOT SEQUENCE & RELOADING ATTEMPTS

A small suggestion: if you have issues every time you lose power you might want to invest in a UPS until you resolve your firmware problem. "

I'm not aware that I have a firmware problem of that there are any more steps I need to take to make sure that my ruckus is functioning properly. Is there something else I should be doing with my firmware?

Also what is a "UPS"?

Hi @ruckussucks 

UPS is a device used for a power backup for uninterrupted power supply. 

We have now upgraded the Switch to the latest recommended stable version successfully to avoid these issues in the future during power outages/power spikes. Hope your issue is now resolved.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.