cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus showing wifi but cant connect

Craggs69
New Contributor

Can someone please assist? We had a power outage after a storm, and I have many home devices connected to the Ruckus. I have followed all the reset procedures, and all green lights are on. However, the Ruckus can detect the Wi-Fi signal, but the connection wheel keeps spinning and won't connect.

I have a Frontier unit, and the Wi-Fi is working fine, but all my Amazon home products operate through the Ruckus. Can someone offer a solution, please?

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Craggs69 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well.

I appreciate the information you provided. 

Based on your description, it appears that your RUCKUS setup is experiencing intermittent internet connectivity issues following a power outage. 

This problem may be related to a Routing Code (SPR) issue.

For detailed information and troubleshooting steps, please refer to the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article:
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the instructions outlined in the article. If you encounter any difficulties or need further assistance during the process, feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,  
Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran thank you for your support I have followed all instructions however it says - Refused connection?

Hi @Craggs69 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the update.

Could you please confirm whether you are using the correct Switch IP address? 

You should see the Switch Dashboard as illustrated in the screenshot below to verify that it is indeed the Switch IP address.

If the IP address is correct, please attempt to log in using Telnet option via PuTTY, using Port 23 if SSH does not work. (Refer to the below screenshot)

Please check this and let me know if it resolves the issue.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @Craggs69 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi