cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus setup

tcarnes08
New Contributor

I had a change of WiFi recently and now am unable to setup my ruckus access points. Can someone please assist as I called customer service and they were unable to help. I have no idea what I’m doing 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @tcarnes08 

Thank you for your response and the update.

Could you please unplug the Ethernet cables from the Access Points and reconnect them to any of other 1-12 ports on the switch? Once the lights on the Access Points are illuminated again, please check if you can see the Wi-Fi network via the RUCKUS APs.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

That’s doesn’t solve still unable to see access point on WiFi network 

IMG_9394.jpeg

IMG_9393.jpeg

IMG_9392.jpeg

Is there a way to setup a phone call? 

Hi @tcarnes08 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

At this point, we suggest factory resetting your RUCKUS Access Points and configure a new Wi-Fi network/SSID.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the process and let me know if you are stuck at any point during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have reset the ap several times and still don’t see config me on the WiFi network