cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus not working since I switched internet carriers

Gbunch702
New Contributor II

I recently switched carriers to Cox and neither of my ruckus extenders are working now. Only getting a red light. Need help resetting so they work, please

18 REPLIES 18

I will see if I can get a picture of that, as you can see it is not facing in a way for me to get a picture. 7CF6163D-9DCE-4CC5-8B41-647D41B988BA.jpeg

Gbunch702
New Contributor II

D2432AF4-104A-4645-AE8A-958873A585CB.jpeg

Hi @Gbunch702 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the Router is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into the 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

844EE940-20B2-4FA3-A596-8916341B6480.jpegOkay, I switched the port. What are the next steps?

Hi @Gbunch702 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Now you can check your APs and try to access the Internet. If APs still have Red color light, please unplug and plug both the AP ethernet cable (Cables marked in the screenshot below) on the Switch and try to connect.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.