cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus not powering on - no led is lit including "PWR" led

JPR
New Contributor II

Hi,
My Ruckus switch ICX 7150-C12P stopped working. The switch is powered but no led is ON. When I power ON the module, I see all the leds blink amber for a second and then all leds go back to off. I tried to reset to factory default multiple times (using the reset pin hole), and I still have the same result. I also tried to communicate with the switch via Putty/serial connection and the device is not communicating. Any idea how to fix it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @JPR 

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes amber lights for a second and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

JPR
New Contributor II

Imran,

Thank you for your help and being so responsive!

Jerome 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @JPR 

Thank you for reaching out and for your patience as we address your inquiry. 

We are always committed to assisting you to the best of our abilities.

Your time and patience regarding this matter are greatly appreciated. 

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We value your continued interest in RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend ahead.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community