cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus no longer broadcasting wifi

james_aguimatan
New Contributor II
I have a new Lennar home with a Ruckus switch icx 7150-c12p, which is then hardwired to 2 different R510 APs. My ISP is Spectrum and I am using the Spectrum router. Our neighborhood had a power outage and since then I have been unable to locate my Ruckus WiFi network. I still have WiFi access via the Spectrum router and internet access by directly connecting to an Ethernet port through the Ruckus system. When I try to connect via the app it says “you are not connected to unleashed network.”

I contacted Lennar and they sent someone from Smart System Technologies (SST) as they are supposedly the ones that install in these homes. All the guy did was do a power recycle and verify all the connections were working but he was unable to fix the issue. He said the APs are connected and should be working but he couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t locate the network. He was thinking the switch malfunctioned after the power outage and is sending someone else to replace it.

Is it a bad idea to attempt a factory reset? Any other suggestions? Appreciate any feedback.
13 REPLIES 13

Thanks for the feedback! I'll see what I can do.

dan_lamay
New Contributor III
Just to follow up, please unplug your Spectrum cable modem, router and Ruckus ICX switch, then plug them back in following the same order, letting each one power up fully before having the next one turned on. I know that you said you were getting Internet access from the Spectrum Wi-Fi, as well as direct Ethernet, but the R510 will not come up fully unless it detects Internet access, so let's see if something was not fully functional after the reboot that initially caused your situation. 

I was actually able to get my network back up and running by resetting my APs and following the videos you linked to reconfigure. Thanks for the follow up!

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Do you see the SSIDs you created under Unleashed, or do you see Configure.me-XXYYZZ SSIDs?

I do not see either the SSID we created under unleashed or the configure.me SSID.