cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus accesspoints are not powering up. No problem with wifi

Raghukm
New Contributor

Ruckus accesspoints are not powering up. No problem with wifi. Main ruckus device white device connected my internet modem and router has no issue. Has amber and green lights. Tried to reboot main device few times but no luck. All my other devices connected to ruckus accesspoints are not working eg alexa  ,ring, etc

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Raghukm ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and have Green lights, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode.

Could you please confirm if this issue happened after a power outage/spike?

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Pinky,

We did not encounter any power outage or spike. Access points stopped functioning abruptly 

Hello @Raghukm ,

Thank you for sharing the information..

The Switch might get stuck in boot mode even if there is a  power outage/spike .

From the light status, I understand that the switch is in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community