cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Warranty

HongT82T
New Contributor

There was an extended power outrage in the community. My Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P is no longer working. Can you send me a replacement?SN Fek3822q59y

6 REPLIES 6

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi HongT82T

Thank you for reaching us. 

Could you please let us know if you are from Lennar homes ? 

Could you also help us with the the issue you are facing with the switch ? 

When powered on are there any amber LED's in front panel ? 

Thanks 

Hello, 

Yes, we are a Lennar homebuyer.

When the power came back on, there’s no connectivity/ hard wire internet.  Yes, amber light. The CenturyLink modem is working. Google search indicates the switch can get fried after a sudden power outage. I plug and unplug a few times without success.

Am I eligible for a replacement switch under the lifetime warranty?

PoE has failed
Confirmed no power to APs on any ports after extended shutdown

Hi @HongT82T 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and the connectivity is unstable after a power outage.

Apologies, we cannot proceed with replacement/RMA without confirming if it is a hardware issue. Warranty is not covered for software issues since they can be resolved by performing troubleshooting steps.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and cable connections to Switch ports)

2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.