Nico
New Contributor III

here is the front panel

20230905_071141.jpg

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Nico
New Contributor III

Why it is always taking hours to get a response back??

please just send me a working device so I can return this one.. Thanks

Hi @Nico 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

Apologies, as per our policies we cannot replace the unit as this is a software issue that can be resolved with the troubleshooting steps. 

Please note, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

And this forum is on a best best-effort basis support.

We need Please use an ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type a C cable both together to perform the software recovery to the Switch.

Please perform the software recovery and let me know if you have any queries in this regard or are stuck at any point, we are happy to help you.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Nico
New Contributor III

ok show me step-by-step everything I have to do to reset the software 

Hi @Nico 

Thank you for the response.

Please follow the below steps to proceed with the software recovery of the Switch.

We need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.

Below is the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:

Please refer to the below guide and Video link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello,

Just to straight to the point, I have exactly the same issue on the same device, on a Lennar home, so my situations is exactly the same as Nico.

I performed the Reset instructions mentioned in the post and followed carefully the instructions. all the system LEDs flash amber, after I released the Reset button. However, the switch has been flashing more than 24 hours and the APs are not working. What should I do in this situation? How long should the switch take to move from  flashing amber to its normal conditions?

I appreciate your prompt response on this matter.